- The appearance of a ghost or secondary image on a television or other display screen: the display is sharper and less prone to ghostingMore example sentences
- The only digital interference can be spotted in the opening title sequence of the first film, with noticeable ghosting of the underlying images.
- Scattering can create problems for wireless transmission as the reflected signals can cause interference - the ghosting on TV screens for example.
- There was no ghosting, streaking, or any other distortion that I noticed during playback of the various formats.
More definitions of ghostingDefinition of ghosting in:
- The US English dictionary