- Goods sold as being suitable as gifts.More example sentences
- The centre also sells giftware, pets, fish, ponds, pools and garden furniture to boost profits.
- As well as garden ranges, the split-level development will stock giftware, including crystal and jewellery from around the world.
- Initially they sold pottery, cane furniture and giftware but in 1988, following a move to new premises at 1 Main Street, the shop began concentrating increasingly on ladies clothing and fashion.
More definitions of giftwareDefinition of giftware in:
- The US English dictionary