- A leg of mutton or lamb.More example sentences
- The director had the braised gigot of lamb with white beans, fennel and grilled Mediterranean vegetables for €24.
- He was transfixed: the sommelier with the handlebar moustache, the lobster sauce poured into soufflés, the gigot of lamb carved tableside.
- Choose from such delights as char-grilled gigot of lamb with summer bean cassoulet or roast cod with buttered spinach and pancetta mash.
French, diminutive of colloquial gigue 'leg', from giguer 'to hop, jump', of unknown origin.
More definitions of gigotDefinition of gigot in:
- The US English dictionary