- Give me (not acceptable in standard use): just gimme the damn thingMore example sentences
- Look though, if you ever need to talk, just gimme a call, alright?
- Six to one is a good majority; gimme my clothes.
- As much as I hate to fight losers, they don't gimme a choice.
nounNorth American Back to top
- A thing that is very easy to perform or obtain, especially in a game or sport: the kick would hardly be a gimme in that windMore example sentences
- There are, obviously, no gimmes in mini-golf for the sport would verge on the ridiculous if players stood on the tee debating whether each other's tee shots might be given.
- There are no gimmes in the early rounds like before.
- Garnett plays the full floor, which keeps him away from some of the gimmes Duncan snatches up with ease.
More definitions of gimmeDefinition of gimme in:
- The US English dictionary