(also gimme hat)
nounNorth American • informal
- A baseball cap bearing a company name or slogan which is given away for publicity purposes.More example sentences
- The old standby of the promotional headwear market - the six-panel, foam-front, mesh-back gimme cap - is as hot as it's been since its 1970s heyday.
- He is not convinced about the rebirth of the foam/mesh gimme cap.
- The automation of embroidery and the expansion of promotional wearables from T-shirts and gimme caps to executive gifts and goodie bags at golf tourneys changed everything in the last decade, says Moore.
More definitions of gimme capDefinition of gimme cap in:
- The US English dictionary