- Concerned with the gums: the gingival tissuesMore example sentences
- It is a variation of growth and development and can affect a person's bite, ability to clean teeth properly, gingival health, jaw growth, speech development, and appearance.
- Other signs can include gingival oedema, periodontitis and adenopathy.
- Lesions on children classically involve the buccal and gingival mucosa.
mid 17th century: from Latin gingiva 'gum' + -al.
More definitions of gingivalDefinition of gingival in:
- The US English dictionary