adjectiveBritish • informal
- Extremely large: ginormous piles of rubbishMore example sentences
- Then, come the year end, I have receipts for five envelopes, two stamps and a computer disk to set against my vast and ginormous tax bill.
- And an elephant's heart beats really slowly, as it is ginormous.
- Home of the largest collection of modern art in Europe, as the ginormous banner draped over the outside proudly proclaimed.
More definitions of ginormousDefinition of ginormous in:
- The US English dictionary