- Of or characteristic of a girl: girlish gigglesMore example sentences
- As Greg got closer, he could hear girlish giggles coming from the spa area.
- When a woman isn't into a guy or sees him as threatening, she'll hold back her girlish giggle, the researchers add.
- Lance and Wayne barged in with obnoxiously loud voices and girlish giggles.
- More example sentences
- I really believe that a lot of guys picked up on that girlishness and found it extremely sexy in an unconscious way.
- The slightly whiney girlishness that sometimes surfaced unintentionally has been replaced by a confident womanliness, and for the first time you are aware of her extraordinary sexual power.
- We left him there, his head still spinning with thoughts of Minnie, and her delightful, exuberant girlishness.