noun (plural girolles pronunc. same )
- A chanterelle mushroom: [as modifier]: roasted leg of wild rabbit in a girolle sauceMore example sentences
- Angela invites me to spend a day at the Connaught where I am allowed to gut partridges, prep beef and veal fillets and trim girolles.
- I love wild mushrooms and in particular, chanterelles (or girolles in French).
- There is also a Menu Gourmand featuring onion ice cream with balsamic vinegar, and roasted Bresse pigeon with girolles and baby onion.
More definitions of girolleDefinition of girolle in:
- The US English dictionary