- A style of rock music first popular in the early 1970s, characterized by male performers wearing exaggeratedly flamboyant clothes and make-up.More example sentences
- Without this slice of plastic there would have been no glam rock, no krautrock and no punk.
- The remainder of the album is forgettable glam rock and a few gloppy ballads.
- Songs meander with forgettable melodies and all kinds of twists and turns that bear no relationship to one another, other than that they're all copped from 70s glam rock, prog rock and funk.
More definitions of glam rockDefinition of glam rock in:
- The US English dictionary