- A tool which scores a line on a piece of glass, allowing the glass to be snapped along the line.More example sentences
- But also collectable is another style of cast iron combination tool which excludes a glass cutter but incorporates devices for sharpening scissors and knives, and for opening cans.
- If you have a piece of glass available, use a glass cutter and a straightedge to size a replacement pane that is 1/8 inch smaller in length and width than the opening it must fit.
- For insurance reasons, do-it-yourselfers can't use the chopper, power tools, mat cutter or the glass cutter.
More definitions of glass cutterDefinition of glass cutter in:
- The US English dictionary