noun[mass noun, usually as modifier]
- A glossy transparent paper: a box full of foreign stamps still in their glassine envelopesMore example sentences
- The tiny parcels of glassine paper that enfold the diamond morsels pass between pairs of traders, are examined, dismissed - considered.
- Snowflakes in glassine envelopes are pretty cute.
- The road petered out in a jumble of old crash-barriers and concrete dividers, littered now with cigarette and roach butts and the occasional glassine envelope emptied of cocaine.
More definitions of glassineDefinition of glassine in:
- The US English dictionary