- Relating to the shoulder joint: elite tennis players were at risk of developing glenohumeral osteoarthritisMore example sentences
- "The scapula is pinned between the bar and the bench, causing the humerus [upper arm bone] to grind into and overload the glenohumeral joint."
- The one abnormality that was detected was the range of movement of the glenohumeral joint is somewhat limited.
- The largest joint - and the one most often affected by arthritis - is the glenohumeral joint.
More definitions of glenohumeralDefinition of glenohumeral in:
- The US English dictionary