- A transformation consisting of a translation combined with a reflection about a plane parallel to the direction of the translation.More example sentences
- Since translations and reflections are both isometries, a glide reflection is also an isometry.
- The axes of the glide reflections aren't shown, but they are midway between parallel reflection axes.
- Because of this, we say the tiling is symmetric with respect to reflections and glide reflections.
More definitions of glide reflectionDefinition of glide reflection in:
- The US English dictionary