- Sparkle; glitter: the wedding ring caught the light, glistering brightlyMore example sentences
- When I look to your sumptuous brown eyes that are glistering from pleasure and shine from intelligence.
- His bright whites were glistering in the dull train lights as he smiled at her.
- Her lips were layered with glistering, crimson lipstick, her eyes covered with sparkling pink eye shadow.
nounBack to top
- A sparkle.More example sentences
- Within the canvas, there is a makeshift altar, the flickering of candles illuminating the glister of an icon.
- The second factor is that as housing loses its glister, investors will be encouraged to switch their savings back into the stock market.
- It covered her face and blocked the glister of her eyes.
late Middle English: probably from Middle Low German glistern or Middle Dutch glisteren.
More definitions of glisterDefinition of glister in:
- The US English dictionary