Definition of globalism in English:
The operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis: millions have lost jobs to the new globalism
More example sentences
- Economic globalism and military globalism are not just distinct; they represent opposing forces in the world today.
- It is globalism of economic processes that account for why the world, and not just the single nation, is the relevant domain to consider in understanding this.
- However, one can appreciate the importance of globalization without slipping into such globalism.
- 1globalist noun& adjective
- Example sentences
- Yet, globalists do expect governments to play an extremely active role in implementing their political agenda.
- There is nothing conservative in policies that destroy farming families to line the pockets of globalist corporate executives.
- It is definitely true that globalist banking policies do not help the situation, but the countries still have some degree of responsibility for agreeing to them first.
Definition of globalism in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.