- The operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis: millions have lost jobs to the new globalismMore example sentences
- Economic globalism and military globalism are not just distinct; they represent opposing forces in the world today.
- It is globalism of economic processes that account for why the world, and not just the single nation, is the relevant domain to consider in understanding this.
- However, one can appreciate the importance of globalization without slipping into such globalism.
- More example sentences
- Yet, globalists do expect governments to play an extremely active role in implementing their political agenda.
- There is nothing conservative in policies that destroy farming families to line the pockets of globalist corporate executives.
- It is definitely true that globalist banking policies do not help the situation, but the countries still have some degree of responsibility for agreeing to them first.
More definitions of globalismDefinition of globalism in:
- The US English dictionary