- A plant of the buttercup family with globular yellow or orange flowers, native to north temperate regions.
More example sentences
- Genus Trollius, family Ranunculaceae
- The oddest flowers this month belong to Trollius chinensis Golden Queen, a Chinese globeflower given to me by an aunt earlier this year.
- Then she took me out into a backyard garden where a mountain brook fed into a beautiful pool of lilies ringed with iris and globeflower, aspodels and baby's breath.
More definitions of globeflowerDefinition of globeflower in:
- The US English dictionary