A person who travels widely.
- The film contains details of the travels of the two globetrotters, and will be played during the exhibition.
- He said he is not very widely travelled and does not describe himself as a globetrotter.
- Bangalore has today many a globetrotter, foreign delegate, and tourist.
- Example sentences
- His life is charmed; drunken bets leading to madcap globetrots.
- And there is little evidence that he wants to globetrot.
- As he and his aides globetrot, then nation is being let down on the home front.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: globe|trot¦ter
Definition of globetrotter in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.