- Any of a group of simple proteins soluble in salt solutions and forming a large fraction of blood serum protein.More example sentences
- Normal urinary proteins include albumin, serum globulins, and proteins secreted by the nephron.
- There are several types of simple proteins known as globulins in the blood: alpha, beta, and gamma.
- The pattern of serum protein electrophoresis results depends on the fractions of two major types of protein: albumin and globulins.
More definitions of globulinDefinition of globulin in:
- The US English dictionary