- The median part of the lentiform nucleus in the brain.More example sentences
- These three are separated from each other by the medial and lateral medullary laminae of the globus pallidus.
- The reduction in the activity of complex I is found in the substantia nigra, but not in other areas of the brain, such as globus pallidus or cerebral cortex.
- One of its nuclei receives input from the globus pallidus and sends fibers to the motor cortex.
late 18th century: from Latin, 'pale globus'.
More definitions of globus pallidusDefinition of globus pallidus in:
- The US English dictionary