- Reflecting or characterized by both local and global considerations: in the Web 2.0 era, every public institution has already been transformed into a glocal enterpriseMore example sentences
- The following thread gives a more thorough illustration of this glocal phenomenon.
- The exhibition programme was very much glocal in its orientation.
- Thus, the provisional item content can best be described as 'glocal,' i.e., respecting the melding of global and local context, and their joint influence on individual behaviour.
More definitions of glocalDefinition of glocal in:
- The US English dictionary