noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Acute inflammation of the kidney, typically caused by an immune response.More example sentences
- Late effects of the kidney inflammation glomerulonephritis
- Acute rheumatic fever and poststreptococcal glomerulonephritis are the nonsuppurative complications of streptococcal pharyngitis.
- As in streptococcal pharyngitis, acute rheumatic fever and poststreptococcal glomerulonephritis most often occur in children.
More definitions of glomerulonephritisDefinition of glomerulonephritis in:
- The US English dictionary