adjectiveAnatomy , • rare
- Of the tongue; lingual.More example sentences
- In small doses of the drug, the diaphragm is the most resistant muscle of body, while small rapidly moving muscles including ocular muscles, glossal muscles of swallowing, and genohyoid are affected earlier.
- The present work extends these findings by demonstrating that three-dimensional analyses of diffusion tensor MRI data can be used effectively to map complete glossal myoarchitecture.
- We will not assay here the glossal or gustatory possibilities.
early 19th century: from Greek glōssa 'tongue' + -al.
More definitions of glossalDefinition of glossal in:
- The US English dictionary