- A luminous sparkless electrical discharge from a pointed conductor in a gas at low pressure.More example sentences
- Electron microscopy was carried out by using specimen grids that were coated with 0.25% formvar and the carbon and subjected to glow discharge.
- In addition glow discharges might account for some reactions noted in the Viking biological experiments.
- His work on diagnosing and modeling glow discharges has received much attention worldwide.
More definitions of glow dischargeDefinition of glow discharge in:
- The US English dictionary