- A pot with an outer container holding water, used to heat glue that sets when it cools.More example sentences
- Bell pushes were often made as part of a desk set, orgarniture de bureau, which would also contain a blotter, a clock, candlesticks, a pen rest, an inkwell, a stamp box, a glue pot, and a notepad holder.
- Their role is taken by rusting blue and white taxis and elegant caleches: carriages drawn by horses that sometimes look as if they could win the Derby, more often like candidates for the glue pot.
- Manual glue pot, wooden table and free standing support are optional.
More definitions of glue potDefinition of glue pot in:
- The US English dictionary