Definition of glue-sniffing in English:
The practice of inhaling intoxicating fumes from the solvents in adhesives.
- Toluene exposure originates from many sources, including drinking water, food, air, and consumer products, as well as through inhaling the chemical in the workplace or during deliberate glue-sniffing or solvent abuse.
- Drug abuse and glue-sniffing are serious problems among this group of young people.
- Usage of other drugs was low: Four per cent said they had tried ecstasy; three per cent had tried crack cocaine or glue-sniffing; two per cent, crystal meth; one per cent, heroin.
- Example sentences
- Horden has alcoholics, drug addicts and glue-sniffers in their early teens.
- He thinks a teenager, who for all he knows could be a junkie or a glue-sniffer or a half-wit or a convicted killer, is more valuable than him.
- Weird Tales makes it possible for future generations of pinheads, dropouts, glue-sniffers, brats, cretins, mama's boys, and punk-punk-punk rockers to discover the Ramones as if for the very first time.
Definition of glue-sniffing in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan