- The practice of inhaling intoxicating fumes from the solvents in adhesives.More example sentences
- Toluene exposure originates from many sources, including drinking water, food, air, and consumer products, as well as through inhaling the chemical in the workplace or during deliberate glue-sniffing or solvent abuse.
- Drug abuse and glue-sniffing are serious problems among this group of young people.
- Usage of other drugs was low: Four per cent said they had tried ecstasy; three per cent had tried crack cocaine or glue-sniffing; two per cent, crystal meth; one per cent, heroin.
- More example sentences
- Horden has alcoholics, drug addicts and glue-sniffers in their early teens.
- He thinks a teenager, who for all he knows could be a junkie or a glue-sniffer or a half-wit or a convicted killer, is more valuable than him.
- Weird Tales makes it possible for future generations of pinheads, dropouts, glue-sniffers, brats, cretins, mama's boys, and punk-punk-punk rockers to discover the Ramones as if for the very first time.
More definitions of glue-sniffingDefinition of glue-sniffing in:
- The US English dictionary