- (In Italian cooking) small dumplings made from potato, semolina, or flour, usually served with a sauce.More example sentences
- Next is a page with 17 Pasta selections with spaghetti, fettuccine, penne, gnocchi, tortelli, lasagne and tortellini.
- Spaghetti, fettucini, rigatoni, ravioli or gnocchi and pasta are at the centre of Italian delicacies, a wide array of which are on offer at the festival at the Waterfront Cafe of Taj Malabar.
- Typical dishes in the Italian-speaking Ticino region are a potato pasta called gnocchi; risotto, a rice dish; and polenta, which is made from cornmeal.
Italian, plural of gnocco, alteration of nocchio 'knot in wood'.
More definitions of gnocchiDefinition of gnocchi in:
- The US English dictionary