- 1Begin or carry on with (an activity): you are going about this in the wrong wayMore example sentences
- The documentary follows Mandela as he goes about his day-to-day activities in Europe, Asia, Africa and America, to uncover this truly extraordinary man.
- The king and queen went about their daily activities as calmly as possible, trying to mask their uneasiness.
- By the time he was finished, the sun was up and the villagers were going about their daily activities.
More definitions of go aboutDefinition of go about in:
- The US English dictionary