A player who scores a goal: Sunderland’s prolific goalscorer
More example sentences
- The goalscorer just can't score goals and never really threatened to.
- Goalkeepers, like great goalscorers, win and lose titles, as Sir Alex Ferguson, the Manchester United manager, has acknowledged.
- I was Gillingham's most famous player, their top goalscorer, their highest earner.
- More example sentences
- Liverpool have the eighth best goalscoring record and the seventh best defensive record.
- While Henry ran off into goalscoring glory, followed by the majority of his team-mates, the old maestro smiled to himself.
- We chat a lot and share an obsession with goals and the art of goalscoring.