(also goatee beard)
A small pointed beard like that of a goat.
More example sentences
- Find out all of the latest trends in moustaches, beards, goatees, sideburns and soul patches.
- With so many celebrities sporting moustaches, beards, goatees and soul spots, facial hair has never been more popular.
- Carefully trimming, shaving and shaping one's facial hair can achieve a never-ending multitude of looks, such as handlebar moustaches, goatees and designer sideburns.
- More example sentences
- ‘I'm looking for Chris Mars,’ I explain to a goateed fellow who's conveniently stationed in his southwest Minneapolis front yard.
- Firstly, the film's hacker-as-hero shtick tapped into the geek chic of the dot-com days, before the bubble burst and sidewalks became littered with chubby, goateed types clutching ‘will program for food’ placards.
- To mohawked viewers, it's a tribute to the Vancouver punk music scene (it even features an excellent onscreen number by Superconductor), while goateed audiences might see it as homage to the work of Jean-Luc Godard.
Definition of goatee in:
- The US English dictionary