- A male godchild: Freddie was a godson of his father’s closest friendMore example sentences
- This is a lifelong relationship, and many godparents have managed to reconnect with their godson or goddaughter.
- Our friends Katherine and Chuck, the parents of my godson Michael and goddaughter Kate, were our witnesses as we became the first gay couple in history to marry in a United Church of Canada.
- The other half of the ‘we’ is Len Carlman, my longtime friend, attorney, and father of my godson.
More definitions of godsonDefinition of godson in:
- The US English dictionary