- Having staring or protuberant eyes, especially through astonishment: he ran out of the room, leaving Mrs Clamp goggle-eyed you can buy goggle-eyed skate direct from the fishing boatsMore example sentences
- He really stared at me, goggle-eyed, with his mouth hanging open.
- If these choices get too overwhelming, there's also a tasting menu at Craft, which I ordered on my second visit after staring goggle-eyed at the menu for a minute or two.
- I don't stare goggle-eyed at them like the boys do.
More definitions of goggle-eyedDefinition of goggle-eyed in:
- The US English dictionary