- The first hour after a traumatic injury, when emergency treatment is most likely to be successful.More example sentences
- The rotary District 3200 has embarked on an ambitious programme to save as many lives as possible by ensuring medical aid to road accident victims during the golden hour (first one hour) after the accident.
- The ambulatory service, it is hoped, would provide timely medical aid during the golden hour and help save precious lives.
- Get them to a combat field hospital within one hour of being wounded, what's called the golden hour, odds are, they'll survive.
More definitions of golden hourDefinition of golden hour in:
- The US English dictionary