- An old song or film that is still well known and popular.More example sentences
- Act One is Mickey reminiscing with anecdotes and songs (some golden oldies, some pyrite ones written by himself) and well-chosen film clips.
- Twenty-two of the twenty-three numbers were golden oldies, many of them dating to the twenties and even the teens.
- Fire Down Below may not be a quintessential golden oldie, but it's worth it if only for the well executed performances by its stars.
More definitions of golden oldieDefinition of golden oldie in:
- The US English dictionary