- A person who makes gold articles.More example sentences
- In 1648, a Sofia goldsmith made a silver and gold plate for the book.
- Originally manufactured only by Balinese goldsmiths and silversmiths from the Pande clan, Balinese jewelry was previously made for royals and for ceremonial purposes.
- Locals with cash in their pockets like to live here - perhaps for its close proximity to the goldsmiths, jewellers and craftsmen for which the town is famous.
More definitions of goldsmithDefinition of goldsmith in:
- The US English dictionary