- A light, short-sleeved shirt with a collar, typically of a knitted fabric and with buttons at the neck only.More example sentences
- Back then, a golf shirt or a sweatshirt with a little contrast in the collar was considered very special, and usually at a premium.
- Windbreakers and hats coordinated with a golf shirt make great souvenirs and are always appreciated by golfers.
- Indeed, camp shirts offer a welcome relief from the standard knit golf shirt or classic polo at sport events or trade shows.
More definitions of golf shirtDefinition of golf shirt in:
- The US English dictionary