- Honesty or sincerity of intention: the details contained in this brochure have been published in good faithMore example sentences
- His sincerity and good faith are obvious as is his passionate identification with those at the bottom of the heap.
- The law presumes that the defamatory statement was made honestly and in good faith.
- If it then turns out that nothing is found, well, all we need say is that it was all genuinely done in good faith.
More definitions of good faithDefinition of good faith in:
- The US English dictionary