- A kind and unselfish disposition: your boy has a good natureMore example sentences
- As news spread of her passing, many reminisced on her good nature, her kindness and many of her other characteristics that endeared her so much to family and friends.
- Whilst we were blessed once again with good weather, we were doubly blessed by the good nature and public spirit of the people of Kendal and visitors alike.
- The mistake I made which I most regret was to underestimate the good nature and tolerance of my fellow Australians.
More definitions of good natureDefinition of good nature in:
- The US English dictionary