- 1Fairly good: a goodish performanceMore example sentences
- There are some decent private schools around, and a fair number of goodish universities, at least in terms of working conditions, and they do occasionally provide their foreign employees with reasonable accommodation.
- However I have been given a large number of old books recently and also have a goodish choice from work, so book buying has been sparse recently.
- ‘His next run will on a right-handed track, which is flat and has goodish ground’, said trainer, Jessica Harrington.
- 1.1Fairly large: a goodish portionMore example sentences
- Ford expected modest sales but a goodish profit from its new product.
More definitions of goodishDefinition of goodish in:
- The US English dictionary