- All kinds of personal possessions: inventories of household goods and chattelsMore example sentences
- The bailiffs shall have the power, at the petition or request of the plaintiff, to execute the judgement on the goods and chattels of the convicted party or his pledges at the court session next following the conviction.
- Must he obtain professional valuations of all his goods and chattels?
- If the defendant is so resistant that he refuses to answer the complaint, he is to be distrained by all his goods and chattels, wherever found within the territorial jurisdiction of the bailiffs, until he comes to court.
More definitions of goods and chattelsDefinition of goods and chattels in:
- The US English dictionary