noun• informal , chiefly North American
- A stupid mistake.More example sentences
- I don't know much about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are taking an unreasonably broad interpretation of the nondisclosure order to try to shield their goof-up from the public.
- A six-minute blooper reel of rough footage features some outtakes and goof-ups incurred while filming Vamp.
- Remember my goof-ups the past few days, like when I tried to use my knife to eat beans and when I tried to light a misplaced bar of soap, claiming it was a candle?
More definitions of goof-upDefinition of goof-up in:
- The US English dictionary