- Equivalent to ten raised to the power of a hundred (10100).More example sentences
- There is also a googolplex, which is 10 to the power of a googol.
- Even bigger than a googol, according to Kasner, is a googolplex, a 1 followed by a googol zeros.
- Steven J. Wilson's Integermania page has an incomplete set of solutions up to a googol, along with several related problems.
1940s: said to have been coined by the nine-year-old nephew of E. Kasner (1878–1955), American mathematician, at Kasner's request.
More definitions of googolDefinition of googol in:
- The US English dictionary