- A widely distributed scrambling plant related to bedstraws, with hooked bristles on the stem, leaves, and seeds which cling to fur and clothing. Also called cleavers.
More example sentences
- Galium aparine, family Rubiaceae
- Nettles and tangles of bindweed, pelt-snagging goosegrass and bedstraw alike were avoided, while he gazed with pleasure on the eager growth of scattered rowan and hawthorn saplings.
- All summer we fight Bermuda grass, nut grass, crabgrass, goosegrass, Dallis grass, spurge, pigweed and others.
- We used MSMA [herbicide] to help control the crabgrass and goosegrass.
More definitions of goosegrassDefinition of goosegrass in:
- The US English dictionary