noun (plural gorgios)
- The Gypsy name for a non-Gypsy.More example sentences
- They do not object to the gorgios looking on, but they would rather they did not join in the merriment.
- I had no education and no knowledge of ‘gorgio’ civilisation, and I grew up wild as the birds, frolicsome as the lambs, and as difficult to catch as the rabbits.
- To say that all Travellers are thieves would be the same as saying that all gorgios (non-Travellers) are murderers because a few of them have committed murder.
from Romany gorjo.
More definitions of gorgioDefinition of gorgio in:
- The US English dictionary