noun[mass noun] Indian
- Red meat (beef, lamb, or mutton): [as modifier]: gosht biryaniMore example sentences
- But the lamb khari gosht easily made up for it with thick, tender chunks of meat in a dark and rich sauce with big pieces of peppers and onion.
- For the main course we ordered the nalli gosht of slow roasted tender lamb shanks in a medium hot curry flavoured with the chef's creation of aromatic salts for €21.
- We had hash browns the next day for breakfast, dim sum for lunch, and chicken korma and saag gosht at our favourite Brick Lane eatery for dinner.
from Urdu gośt.
More definitions of goshtDefinition of gosht in:
- The US English dictionary