- 1A person who zealously teaches or professes faith in the gospel.More example sentences
- Two centuries earlier an ‘evangelical’ was the equivalent of ‘a gospeller’.
- Dorrien is an ‘Anglican social gospeler and dialectical theologian’ aiming to incorporate evangelical thought into the map of modern theological developments.
- I can legitimately lay claim to have done something that millions of God gospellers from all over the globe have for thousands of years said that the mysterious bloke called Jesus Christ is gonna do.
- 1.1(In church use) the reader of the Gospel in a Communion service.More example sentences
- After the gospel is read, the Gospeller stands to the side.
- Stand behind and to the right of the gospeller when the gospel procession comes to rest.
More definitions of gospellerDefinition of gospeller in:
- The US English dictionary