Definition of grade school in English:
An elementary school.
- From grade school to high school, learn where money comes from, how to save, and the power of credit.
- He threatened teachers all the way from grade school up into high school.
- In all of grade school and high school, I had only one male teacher, although I liked him.
- grade schooler noun
- Example sentences
- The film's science is so absurd that even a grade schooler would be able to pick it apart.
- Not only grade schoolers, but high school students and adult workers deserve time for the kind of leisure that fosters creativity and sustains a lifelong interest in learning.
- Thousands of students had come out, and some grade schoolers were there in the front row.
Definition of grade school in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.