Definition of grade school in English:
An elementary school.
- From grade school to high school, learn where money comes from, how to save, and the power of credit.
- He threatened teachers all the way from grade school up into high school.
- In all of grade school and high school, I had only one male teacher, although I liked him.
grade schooler noun
- Example sentences
- The film's science is so absurd that even a grade schooler would be able to pick it apart.
- Not only grade schoolers, but high school students and adult workers deserve time for the kind of leisure that fosters creativity and sustains a lifelong interest in learning.
- Thousands of students had come out, and some grade schoolers were there in the front row.
Definition of grade school in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan