- A department of a university for advanced work by graduates.More example sentences
- Check to see where recent graduates from your academic department have gone to graduate school.
- Kennedy went on to college, graduate school, and law school, and today is an advocate for the civil rights of people with disabilities.
- He enrolled at an international graduate school and studied with students from all over the world.
More definitions of graduate schoolDefinition of graduate school in:
- The US English dictionary