- Leather dressed with the grain side outwards.More example sentences
- Construction is a combination of full grain leather and 1,000 denier nylon that's standard in military footwear too.
- Also popular was the 1948-pattern, full-lace russet combat boot with a cap toe and grain leather.
- Full grain leather belts and pashmina or pure cashmere scarves in an infinite choice of shades round out this utterly contemporary line of accessories.
More definitions of grain leatherDefinition of grain leather in:
- The US English dictionary