- another term for great-nephew.More example sentences
- The gathering included nephews, nieces, grand-nephews and grand-nieces, many other relatives, close friends and neighbours.
- Sincere sympathy is extended to her sisters, brothers-in-law, sisters - in-law, nephews, nieces, grand-nephews, grand-nieces, relatives and friends on their sad loss.
- Her passing is much regretted in her neighbourhood and she will be deeply mourned by her sister Nellie, nephews, nieces, grand-nephews, grand-nieces and a wide circle of other family and friends.
More definitions of grand-nephewDefinition of grand-nephew in:
- The US English dictionary